Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Headline: Pathetic Actor Uses Blog For Catharsis!


The green eyed monster snuck into my room under the cloak of darkness last night, whipped off my doona and snuggled down for a bit of close companionship...and it stinks.

O.K. so he got the role. I couldn't have done it anyway. Good for him. Great, yeah...no really. I hope it goes really well and everyone gets big fat freaking cheques at the end of the tour.

Yep.

Not bitter at all. Not...at....all.......... But he keeps freaking doing this to me.

Shit.

fugger.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy who plays Max on Neighbours?
Nic

Lliam said...

No Nic he doesn't worry me at all...I knew I got knocked back from that role immediately after the audition when casting agent and producer extraordinaire Jan Russ, fixed her steely grey eyes on mine and said "How do you feel it went". But I showed them all and went onto greatness, albeit in a blond wig...

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna guess... Stig Wemyss.

He does everything ELSE...

Anonymous said...

fugger!

Lliam said...

Indeed! Fugger!

No, not Stig, bless him....but thanks for your concern everyone. It's now naught but a vague uncomfortable feeling in my side, much like wind or a gall stone.