Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Poster Design

Bam. Comedy Festival shows, Adelaide Fringe Festival shows, Summer seasons, One offs, Theatresports in Perth and Nationals in NSW - I'm the Poster King.

(And I'm ready for a little nap now.)








Collection of posters and flyers for Impro Melbourne's Cave season and Comedy Festival shows




Selection of logos I designed for the talented Cam Venn and his show Rodney Missing. These weren't used in the end but I'm fond of them.




Sydney's Impro Australia host this incredible night of improvisation - it rocks the Enmore theatre every year.



Spontaneous Broadway is an epic show that just keeps wowing them all over the country. This is the mock up for the Arts Centre backlit poster out the front.



Vida Hustas and Glenn Hall commissioned me to create a logo and then the poster for Spontaneous Insanity's brand new season of Theatresports. I'm happy to say it's already kicked off and going great.



Postcard and Poster for Ross Daniels' fantastic one man show - The Transposed Man. Ross and I share a love of 60's TV culture and we wanted to pay homage to that look.


The Ultimate Board Game Unscripted... from the people who brought you Scrabble Unscripted comes this new improv comedy beast. More to come.

Happy times.

No comments: