Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Webcomic - Bubblewrap

When Dan Beeston from Brisbane's Impro Mafia troupe first asked me if I was interested in being part of a webcomic engine he was creating I laughed, patted his fuzzy head and said "sure...sure Dan...I'll write for your crazy machine" and went back to drinking my cocktail (it was a Smirnoff Smug with a Twist of Disbelief)

Well a year went by I'd only heard whispers and wild rumours. Nobody had seen Dan in some time and we'd all but given up hope - and our lemon supplies were running low as well.... When suddenly he appeared - ragged and smelling of basement and eardust but triumphant none the less.

I guess I had to start knuckling down and churning out some ideas........

Ladies and Gentlemen - the online sensation that is "Bubblewrap"


My characters start about a week in.

No comments: