Friday, October 31, 2008

'Tache For Cash

Hello fellow hedonists.

"Movember" is here and I have been poked and taunted into joining in on the follicle fund-raising festivities. So be it!

In November I will be grooming and coercing the Flynn 'Tache in order to help raise money for some very worthy causes - the fight against prostate cancer and men's depression. I would be as proud as punch if you would help me by making a donation. No matter what amount - you'll be a "Viscount of the Heart" in my book.


Here's all the guff:

Go here: https://www.movember.com/au/donate/donate-details.php?rego=1411896&country=au
and donate online using your credit card or PayPal ccount,

or

Write a cheque payable to ‘Movember Foundation', referencing my Registration Number 1411896 and mailing it to:

Movember Foundation
PO Box 292
Prahran VIC 3181

Remember, all donations over $2 are tax deductible.

Thank you all and here's to a fine specimen come December 1st :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I say ol' chap, that's awfull decent of you. Careful not to keep it for too long mind ... they say it gives one a dreadfully thin top lip. Scream!